Terms of Service !
These terms of service refer strictly to the services offered on the internet portal "interwap.ro", "interwapvpn.com" or "rovpn.com" (referred to as "vpn services" or "interwap VPN service") as well as to the websites themselves (called "site" or "website").
The terms and conditions of this VPN service, the site interwapvpn.com or interwap.ro and the VPN service offered on this site are operated by Nexonhost SRL-D (referred to as "us"), having its main headquarter in Romania, Lipova, jud. Arad, str. B.P. Hasdeu, nr. 60, CUI 34578646; J02/594/2015. Read more about us.
Our VPN services provide access to our network of servers using the InterWAP software (referred to as "Soft") or the client software, using the VPN access certificates available on our website.
Changes to these terms and conditions: We may change some of these terms and conditions at any time, with the obligation to inform our customers about any changes.
2. Customer status
By registering an account to use the InterWAP services, you confirm that:
- Use real, complete, accurate data for registering your InterWAP account
- You are legally capable of concluding contracts
- If you are signing up as an organization (company, partnership, etc.) you are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of the organization
- By accessing this website and using the services on this website and being part of our client group, you accept and fulfill the applicable legal conditions in the country where you use these services
Access to services: Access to the InterWAP service is limited to registered users that have an active subscription. The registration information are present in the terms of service on the site. To use the InterWAP VPN service, you must select an existing tariff plan from our website and pay the fees for using it as described in section 3 of these terms of service.
We have the right to suspend or close any account or subscription, or to block your access to VPN services or site without notice, if we believe that you have violated any of our terms.
You are responsible for ensuring that anyone using your account in order to access our services accepts and satisfies all the conditions provided in this document.
You are required to use your username and / or password confidentially and not provide these details to others. You are also responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account.
3. Tariff Plans, Payments and Returns
InterWAP VPN services are available by subscribing to a 1, 3, 6, 12, and 24 month subscription. You can download our software and install / configure it on an unlimited number of devices, but simultaneous use of an account on multiple devices is not allowed unless the tariff plan allows it. Subscriptions are for the customer's personal use. It is not allowed to sell, share or divide the VPN connection or subscription with other people without our consent.
Our Tariff Plans are published on this site and may be modified without prior notice. Service prices can be changed, but once a subscription is paid, it keeps the tariff for the entire duration.
All rates displayed on the site are applied in advance and do not include any processing fees applied by banks or online payment processors.
We offer refunds to our clients who have an active account for less than 10 days.
The Customer loses the right to claim full refund if he / she has used his / her account for one or more activities under "4. Prohibited Activities".
Only one refund request per customer is allowed.
4. Prohibited activities
You are responsible for the lawful use of this site and our services. Illicit use of this site or services is strictly forbidden. Illicit use of our site and services is, but is not limited to:
- Inconsistent use with local, national or international law
- Injury or attempt to harm minors in any way
- Any activities involving viruses, hacking or other activities specified in the terms of services
- Upload, post, mail or any transmission of illegal content that damages other people, dangerous, abusive, content that involves harassment, defamation, vulgarity, obscenity, invasion, racism, or content that is intended to encourage or produce such behavior
- Modifying the packet headers to manipulate the identity of the content source transmitted through our service
- Upload, post, mail or any other content transmission without copyright, patent, or intellectual property rights
- Upload, post, mail or any other unauthorized ad transmission, promotional material, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Disturbing activities or computer attacks that affect our site, our services or access servers
- Collecting, storing or publishing personal information of individuals without their consent
Nexonhost SRL-D offers the non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use our free to download software on this site, in accordance with the terms of service.
6. Intellectual property rights
"InterWAP", "InterWAP VPN" and "RoVPN" are registered trademarks of Nexonhost SRL-D in Romania and International. See the terms of service for more details.
Nexonhost SRL-D is the owner of intellectual property rights for the InterWAP VPN service offered on this site and none of these terms of service offer you the rights, titles or interests related to these copyrights.
7.Information about visitors to this site and customers of this service
8. Viruses, hacking, and other offenses
It is forbidden to use viruses, Trojans, worms, logical bombs or other materials harmful to our site or services, as well as DoS, DDoS computer attacks that aim to limit public access to our site or services.
9. Restricting access to our site or services
It is forbidden to limit or restrict knowingly access to our site or services. Any limitation or attempt to limit access to the site or services is considered a violation of the rights provided by law 161/2003 of Romanian law, involves covering material damages and is punished by imprisonment from 3 to 12 years.
10. Suspension or cessation of collaboration
We will determine within the company whether an account has violated these terms and conditions. If our staff believe that you have violated these terms and conditions, we may act without notice in the following ways:
- Immediately, temporarily or permanently we may withdraw the right to use this site, service or software without being obliged to return your prepaid money
- Judicial action against you in which we seek damages for the damages brought to our business including but not limited to damages for administrative, court, and other costs related to the breach of these terms and conditions
- Other legal actions against you
- Providing, if necessary, to the legal authorities all the data we have about you
11. Limitation of liability
VPN service, software and site are offered without warranty, condition or quality guarantee, or guarantee availability.We are not responsible and do not guarantee the customer's satisfaction with the quality, availability or the way our services work. We also do not guarantee that the service is for the benefit of a specific customer or groups of clients. We are not responsible for, but not limited to:
- Losses to other businesses, or individuals due to this site, our services or our software
- Losses in business
- Decrease in profit or contract due to our services
- Slow transfer speed or errors occurring within other networks due to excessive use of our services
- Use of our software, site or services in networks where VPN services are prohibited by contract
- Losses of any kind, whether use of our services has been consistent with our terms and conditions or not
- Losses in the budget of other firms or individuals or losses in the state budget
- Data losses
- Losses of time during working hours or management
12. Links to other sites
Any link existing on our site to other websites (apart from interwap.ro and interwapvpn.com) is only informational. We do not control the content of other sites other than interwap.ro, interwapvpn.com and rovpn.com and we are not responsible for them or for any losses or problems that may occur in the event of their use.
We reserve the right to change this page at any time without prior notice. We recommend frequent checking of this page to get to know the new changes we made.
14. Jurisdiction and Applicability of Laws
Romanian courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any complaints from a visitor to this site or a subscriber to our services or user of the software.
15. The entire contract
These terms and conditions and any other document referred to in these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us. These terms and conditions replace any agreement, contract, discussion, negotiation or correspondence in the past. Any breach of these terms and conditions by any party, shall void the rights of that party.
Last update: 25 May 2018